Want to help?
Interested in helping out? Here are some current volunteer needs ...
• Answering phones & pulling client records
• Mentors for the Circles Initiative
• Childcare volunteers for Monday nights from 6-8pm for Circles kids
• Meals for Circles Initiative
• Community Pantry Volunteers
If you are interested in volunteering with the Homeless to Homeownership Initiative
please contact Suzanne Dewosky, Volunteer Coordinator at 704-664-2357 ext. 50
Mooresville Christian Mission
Mooresville Christian Mission is dedicated to giving hope, resources, and life skills training to Mooresville's poorest families. They currently serve over 4,000 families in the Lake Norman area, providing opportunities and resources that help satisfy immediate needs like food and clothing, but also more systemic needs like breaking the chains of poverty. Watch the First Food Sunday video to learn more about how WCUMC is working with the Mooresville Christian Mission.
Click to learn more about Mooresville Christian Mission.