Another Creative Way to Give!
If you do a lot of shopping online, join umcmarket.org and choose "Williamson's Chapel Mooresville" as your church/organization. Then, shop one of the hundreds of stores through this gateway website to have a percentage of your purchases at participating stores automatically donated to our church. It is easy, free, and is a great way to donate to the church through online shopping.
How to Give
All giving is in response to God who is the greatest of all givers. Here at Williamson's Chapel, people can support the work of the church by giving in a variety of ways (see below). Many find that online giving meets their needs, while others prefer to place a check or cash in the offering plate on Sunday mornings. Setting up a recurring gift or automatic draft is today's way of giving the first fruits which we read about so often in the scriptures. No matter how you give, please remember that you do not give to the church. Instead, you give to God through the church to help accomplish God's purposes in our world today.
Ways to Give
• You can schedule weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual contributions through your online financial institution Bill Pay option, and your check will be mailed directly to us based on the schedule you establish. Please use the following mailing address:
Williamson's Chapel UMC, 575 Brawley School Rd., Mooresville NC 28117
• You can also set up recurring donations through our CCB system, using your MyWCUMC login, by authorizing a scheduled auto-draft from your bank account or credit card. If you wish to set up a login account in CCB, you can follow the CCB link on the website to request a login, or you can contact Libra Pitts for assistance.
• You can donate cash by placing it in the offering plate on Sunday. If you wish for your donation to be included on your giving statement, please place cash into an offering envelope, and be sure to include both your First and Last Name on the envelope. If you are new to Williamson's Chapel, please also include your mailing address on the envelope.
• You can donate by writing a check payable to WCUMC, and either place it in the offering plate on Sunday, drop it off at the Church Office, or mail it to us. Please use the following mailing address:
Williamson's Chapel UMC, 575 Brawley School Rd., Mooresville, NC 28117
• You may be able to initiate a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from your IRA. Please contact your financial advisor for eligibility rules and the valuable tax benefits of doing so.
• You can establish a Charitable Remainder Trust or a Donor Advised Fund (DAF). Please contact your financial advisor to determine how to do this.
• You may be able to initiate giving through your employer's payroll deduction program for charitable gifts. Please contact your employer's payroll department to determine how to do this.
• Your employer may also have a matching gift program where they may match part, or all of your gifts to Williamson's Chapel. Please contact your employer's payroll department and inquire about their matching gift program.
Donating assets such as stocks, certain bonds, or mutual funds are always welcomed. Please contact our financial administrator for more information about how to transfer these types of assets to WCUMC.
Giving in the future is also a wonderful way to ensure the ministries of the church have the resources needed by giving through wills, estates, and trusts. Please contact your estate planner for more information on how you can provide for future ministry needs through this type of gift.