Below are some quick facts about CCB (Church Community Builder):
- Your login is secure.
- You have a unique log-in.
Even if you and your spouse share an email address, you each have your own log-in.
- You can control what pieces of your profile other members see.
- See your giving record online.
It is, of course, completely private. Plus, you can print your own giving report at any time.
- Look for groups, sign up for events, keep track of the classes you’ve taken, sign up for classes you’d like to take, and get in touch with other members.
- Your ‘My Calendar’ shows events you’ve registered for, your groups’ events, and more!
You can also sync your personal calendar with the Campus-Wide Calendar.
CCB Login Information
Welcome to CCB!
CCB (Church Community Builder) is a web-based system to help you get better connected with groups, other members of Williamson's Chapel, helps you sign up for events, do your online giving and more. It’s also a way to help the Williamson's Chapel staff be more efficient as we continue to grow!
How Do I Get Started?
It's easy! Just click HERE, and follow the prompts.
Helpful CCB "How-To" Videos
Click the videos below to watch short videos on how to do different things in CCB:
- How to log in to CCB
- How to edit your CCB profile
- How to change your password in CCB
- How to edit privacy settings in CCB (very important!)
- How to set your communication preferences in CCB
- How to manage your groups in CCB
- How to give financially through CCB
- How to find your best ministry fit through CCB